Pardon Application

If you are eligible to apply for a record suspension, have completed all of your sentences, and it is past the waiting period, you can apply for a record suspension. The Parole Board of Canada has instructions on how to apply, in which the first step is to get your criminal record from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). FAST Fingerprint can help you in this step by capturing and submitting your fingerprints digitally to RCMP. RCMP will issue the criminal record and send it to your desired destinations.

You then follow the other steps as instructed. Details can be found on the Government of Canada’s website.