International services

  1. If you are in Canada, you want a criminal check from a different country (other than Canada), and you are requested by that country’s authorized agencies that you need to take fingerprints in Canada, we can help you. Most countries accept RCMP’s C-216C form, some countries may use their own form. In both cases, you can come to a private fingerprint company like FAST Fingerprint to have your fingerprints taken. It will be an ink-based fingerprint rolled into the form and we will give the form back to you.

    We need two (02) pieces of identification – at least one must be government-issued and include the applicant’s name, date of birth, signature and photograph, while the other can be without photo.

    Only original IDs are accepted.

    If you receive any request letter/ email/ instructions from the organization that required your fingerprints/background check, please provide them along the IDs.

    Please click here to see the list of Acceptable Identifications.

  2. If you are currently outside of Canada, and you are requested to have RCMP criminal background check for the time you are in Canada, we can help you to do that.

    Please send us an email to or call us at (519) 208 – 8868 indicating your current country, and reason for fingerprint submission. We will reply to you in 2 – 3 business days. And you can follow our detailed instructions.